Deko Finance Information
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
For all purchases over £280 we offer finance options through Deko.
Using the Deko finance option for your purchase could not be easier and it is available for multiple product purchases, not just single items.
- Simply add all your items to the basket you wish to check out with and then proceed to check out.
- Register with our site in order to earn loyalty points with your purchase
- At payment stage (Payment Information) at checkout, instead of choosing credit / debit card or paypal, simply choose Deko
- Choose your deposit
- Choose the finance package;
- Click Calculate
- Once you are happy with the finance option, choose Continue
- You will now be directed to the Deko secure application process
- If you are approved, only then do you need to pay your deposit
- Once your deposit is paid this confirms your order - We then dispatch your order as fast as if you have paid with card or paypal.
Please note, some discount codes cannot be used with certain finance options.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You're in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £280 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Representative examples would be:
0% finance over 6 months
15.9% finance over 48 months
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this please contact us (Complete Aquatics) directly. We can cancel the application on your behalf. There is no need to contact Deko or your lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
For any other questions contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal bit
Aqualease Ltd t/a Complete Aquatics is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 729918 and act as a credit intermediary. Aqualease Ltd t/a Complete Aquatics is a broker and not a lender. Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.